Friday, October 23, 2009

MSVB is Done!

Boy, it's been awhile since I blogged! I honestly thought I'd be a bit more consistent, but...
Monday was our last msvb game. We played North Crawford, who had beat us twice already this year. The 6th and 7th grade team did awesome! They played so well -- serving was good, they hustled after everything, and even had a few spikes! And they won! Hooray for them!


Here's the 6th and 7th grade team photo


The 7th & 8th grade team won one of the three games, but couldn't come back in the end. It was still a good season for them. I have six pretty talented 8th graders that I will miss next year (I won't miss all their attitudes, but for the most part, they're pretty good).

Here's the 7th & 8th grade team

Both teams had a really good season. All that's left is the end of the year party, and apparently this year, that means roller skating. I will not be participating. I will be sitting on the sidelines eating pizza. :)

No comments: