Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School

Well, today was my first day of school... again. I can't believe that this year is year #10 at LF. How can that even be possible? Didn't I just live in EC and work at the Griz? The good one, I mean? Time flies.

Today went pretty well, except for the fact that I was up way too early -- like 3:00! I had to pee, and then I had a million thoughts running through my head, and then... well, I was up. So, today has been long, and it's not even close to being over!

I like all of my classes so far. One day does not a semester or year make. But we're off to a good start, I think. In about 10 minutes I will start middle school volleyball, too. I should have a big group of girls, and it's always fun. Then I'm doing the book for the JV and varsity volleyball game tonight. Long day.

On the plus side, I didn't get a pimple or my period on the first day of school. First time that's happened in a long time! :)

No comments: