Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gifts -- check!

Just got gifts for Deb and Lana.  It's hard to figure out something that says, "hey, thanks for letting us stay at your place during the Olympics!"  After talking it over with Jen, we went with Bucky Badger t-shirts, for a start.  I will probably still send some maple syrup and cheese (umm, the thought of those together is kind of gross...), unless I can come up with something cooler.  Plus, Jen came up with the idea of getting a gift certificate for someplace in Vancouver, which is an excellent idea.  We'll see what we end up with.  It's hard to believe how soon we'll be there!

I've been doing a whole lot of nothing for the past couple of days.  We're having a freezing rain / freezing drizzle / snow / rain weather pattern, and didn't have school on Friday as a result.  So, I've logged lots of couch time, watched a few movies, and am going to tackle my pile of laundry today.

No comments: