Thursday, January 21, 2010

Super Exciting!

I just e-filed my taxes.  I should have my federal return in 8-10 days!  Which is super exciting, since in 21 days, I'll be heading to the Olympics!  Shut up!  I can't believe how fast it's coming up.  On one hand, I am so ready to go!  But on the other, more practical hand, I am TOTALLY not ready.  I haven't thought about what to pack, purchased gifts for Deb (who's letting us stay at her place in downtown Vancouver for FREE), or gotten our stuff ready to ship out.  So much to do!  But with my taxes filed, I should have a little more fun money than I'd planned on to buy some rockin' souveniers.  I'm probably going to have to buy some crap for the kids at school, too.  :)  I sure hope there's some cheesy, cheap stuff that comes in bulk!

1 comment:

Jen, Bob and Alex said...

Woo Hoo!! I was trying to figure out what we could bring them, too. All I keep coming up with is cheese. lol